Effective since: 05/25/18
We make it a point of honor to respect the privacy of our users and to process their personal data with the strictest confidentiality and in accordance with the legislation in force.
The privacy charter is intended to inform you, in complete transparency, about the data we collect, the purpose of their collection, the way we use them and the rights you have regarding the processing of your personal data. .
We draw your attention to the need to read this charter carefully. If you should have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us at the following address: email@example.com
1. WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR DATA?
TEXARDENT is responsible for processing your personal data.
Rue de Huy 248
N° BCE : BE08 9688 2685
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect your data – personal or not – for various purposes which are defined in the following point (cfr. point 3). The personal data transmitted to J&JOY are those that you have voluntarily transmitted to us. These include the following data categories in particular:
- your identification data (surname, first name, title, e-mail address, date of birth and delivery address);
- your bank details (credit card number, IBAN and BIC/SWIFT) and invoicing;
- our communications (by email or otherwise);
- the type of domain with which you connect to the Internet;
- the IP address assigned to you;
- the date and time of your access to our site;
- location data or other communication data;
- the pages you viewed on our site;
- the type of browser, platform and/or operating system you use;
- the search engine and keywords used to find the site;
- your browsing preferences;
- Any other data that you communicate to us.
3. WHAT DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA FOR?
We collect your data mainly for sending our newsletter, to be able to process your order, to improve our service and, more generally, to be able to communicate easily with each other. Finally, your data also allows us to improve and facilitate your navigation on our site. Your data also allows us to improve and facilitate your navigation on our site.
4. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
Most of your data is communicated to us by your active intervention. This is the case when you send us your identification data to place an order. Other data, such as the date and time of your access to our site, the pages you have visited or your location data, is collected automatically, through the servers consulted and the "cookies" placed on our site.
5. IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
With regard to the payment of your order, in order to guarantee optimal security, we use the secure payment system MultiSafe Pay.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We keep your data for the time necessary to achieve the goals and objectives pursued (see point 3). Once this goal is achieved, we delete them.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN I EXERCISE THEM?
You can at any time ask to verify, access, rectify, delete, transfer your data and oppose the use of your data as well as request the limitation of these. To do this, simply send us an email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then make every effort to do the necessary as soon as possible.
8. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND TO WHOM IS IT DISCLOSED?
Our employees and subcontractors have access to your data only to the extent necessary for the execution of your order and/or for the achievement of the objectives pursued (cfr. point 3). Each of them is subject to an obligation of strict confidentiality.
9. DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA ABROAD?
We only transfer your data to a country outside the European Union if that country provides a level of protection equivalent to that available to you in your country of residence (for more information, see:. https://goo.gl/1eWt1V).
10. HOW TO RECEIVE OUR INFORMATION?
We only use your email address to offer you articles, services and products similar to the one or those you have already ordered from us.
With your consent or on the basis of our legitimate interest based in particular on our relationship, we will subscribe you to our newsletter and offer you other similar products or services that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe and withdraw your consent to these communications at any time by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
11. WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON DATA ABOUT MINORS?
Our site and the sale of our items are not directed to children under the age of 18. If you discover that your minor child has provided us with their personal data without your consent, contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. WHAT HAPPENS IF THE CHARTER CHANGES?
If we modify this charter, you will be notified via our website. Do not forget to consult the Privacy Charter regularly and ideally each time you visit our Site. The date of entry into force of the Charter appears at the top of this document.
13. WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF A DISPUTE?
Long trials don't benefit anyone. In the event of a dispute between us, we undertake to favor dialogue and openness in the search for an amicable solution. You can also contact the Data Protection Authority.